Great Smoky Mountain National Park Nature Tour with John Latimer
April 12-16, 2018
Join John Latimer on a tour of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park at the height of wildflower season, April 12-16, 2018. NOTE: This is an active tour, including a 6-mile hike on non-maintained trails and is not suitable for children under 15. Maximum group size is 13 people, so reserve your spot on this tour today!
Price is $1,400 per person and includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Minneapolis to Knoxville
- Ground transportation from Knoxville airport, Park and tours
- Four nights lodging in a log house with mountain views
- Four dinners
- Four breakfasts
- Guided day-long hike through old growth forest with a local naturalist, lunch and snacks
- VIP Tour of Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 5-hour Bike rental for local trails -or- transportation to Park walking trails
UPDATE 8/14/18- There is a single spot available on this trip, all doubles are sold out! To get on the wait-list please email the tour coordinator --> here.
Still have questions? call Northern Community Radio at (800) 662-5799